special costumes: AMAZING Beauty Box Alert | Glossybox for Harvey Nichols

الأحد، 16 نوفمبر 2014

AMAZING Beauty Box Alert | Glossybox for Harvey Nichols

Oh I do love a good limited edition beauty box. I'm not a massive lover of monthly beauty box subscriptions as I think the contents can be very hit and miss but when beauty box brands bring out a limited edition box, the contents are usually pretty damn amazing. Take Latest In Beauty for example - their 'Glamour Beauty Edit' boxes are always a big hit and amazing value for money! With this being said, when an email landed in my inbox to tell me Glossybox had teamed up with Harvey Nichols to create their latest limited edition box*, I was pretty excited. Lets face it, Harvey Nicks is a high-end establishment and I knew that the contents of the box would live up to that high-end name.

However, when the box arrived in the post, adorned with Christmassy snowflake design might I add, I was pretty shocked by just how great the contents of this box are. I think my mouth may have dropped open in shock - no word of a lie. My eye was immediately caught by some of my favourite brands including NARS, Benefit and Elemis so I couldn't wait to get stuck in and see what was in there. Here's the eleven amazing products I I found inside ...

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (full size)
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (sample size)
Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum (sample size)
Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser( sample size)
Benefit They're Real Mascara (sample size)
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment (sample size)
OPI Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Hand Cream (full size)
NARS Satin Lip Pencil (full size)
La Coupe Coconut and Macadamia Oil (sachet)
SHOW Beauty Sheer Thermal Protect (full size)
Harvey Nichols Mini Scented Candle (full size)

I'm not going to go into great detail about all of the products in the box because this post would be ridiculously long if I did and I've not had chance to try them all yet but what I will say is, there isn't one product in this box that I wouldn't use. I've already tried some of them and I'm pretty in love with the SHOW Beauty Thermal Protect (which is worth £35 on it own) and the NARS Satin Lip Pencil (why have I never tried these until now?!).

The box is priced at £30 for subscribers of Glossybox and £35 for non-subscribers which is exceptional value for money as its contents are worth a huge £150. I think it would make the PERFECT Christmas present for any beauty lover and although I doubt there's any guys reading this, you would get some serious boyfriend/husband points if you bought your other half one of these boxes. Or why not treat your mum, sister or best friend to one? I bought my best friend a limited edition beauty box for her birthday last year and she was over the moon with it!

If you like what you see, you can register your email here and start buying your box before anyone else when it goes on sale tomorrow! I have a feeling this is going to sell like hotcakes so if you're interested, go and register right away!

Do you like the look of this box? Will you be snapping one up?

Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية