special costumes: Wonderful Christmas Tag

الأربعاء، 24 ديسمبر 2014

Wonderful Christmas Tag











Happy Christmas Eve everybody! I hope you're all very excited for the big day tomorrow - I know I certainly am! Now we're merely hours away from the big day I thought it'd be only right to do a Christmas themed post so here I am with the Wonderful Christmas tag. The tag has questions about all things Christmas and I had so much fun answering them! I hope you enjoy getting to know a bit more about me and my Christmas traditions ...

1. On a scale of 1-10 how much are you in the Christmas mood?

Well, considering its Christmas Eve, I'm a solid 9 on the excitement scale! HAHA!

2. When wrapping presents is it a fail or are you a pro?

I'd say I'm more of a pro than a fail as I absolutely LOVE wrapping presents and making them look pretty with bows and ribbon. I think I take after my mum as she's always been an avid present wrapper. I'm not quite as good as her yet though!



3. When did you put your Christmas decorations up and do you do anything special while putting them up? 
I always put my tree and decorations up the first weekend in December and I usually like to wear my pyjamas, listen to Christmas music and have some kind of festive drink. Doesn't everyone do that though?

4. Do you get dressed up or stay in your pjs on Christmas day? 
We always open our presents in our pyjamas but its always been a tradition in my family to get dressed up for Christmas dinner. Despite not leaving the house much on Christmas Day, we all like to wear new outfits and make a big effort to look our best.

5. What would be your dream place to go during the Christmas season? 
I don't have a dream Christmas destination as I'm very much a home girl at this time of year. Well, all year round actually. As much as I love holidays, I love being at home in the UK at this time of year when its cold and all the decorations are up. However, if I were to go anywhere at Christmas time it would be Australia so I could spend the day with my dad, step mum and two little brothers!



6. What is your Christmas tree decorated like?
My Christmas tree is one of those where it looks like it has snow on it which I just LOVE and its covered white lights and silver and gold baubles. I think this colour combo looks really classy and sophisticated so its been this way for a few years now!

7. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers? ( without googling ) 
Oh gosh - other than Rudolph, I'm struggling. However, I know when I google it they'll all come back to me straight away and I'll feel silly. *goes to google* - damn, I was going to say Dancer and Prancer but wasn't 100% sure!

8. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list this year? ( be honest ) 
I'd say I'm on the nice list every year. I'd like to think I'm a nice and caring person so hopefully I'll never be on the naughty list!

9. Name three things you love to do coming up to Christmas? 
1. Put up my Christmas decorations
2. Visit the Christmas markets
3. Watch Christmas movies



10. Any Christmas Wishes?
For my family and friends to be happy and healthy - that's all I could ever want not just at Christmas time but all year round.

11. Name 10 Christmas songs you love? 
Wow, I can't even think of 10 but here's a few faves ...

1. All I Want For Chrsitmas Is You
2. Fairytale of New York
3. Last Christmas
4. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
5. Last Christmas

12. Name 3 Christmas movies you love? 
1. Home Alone
2. The Santa Clause
3. The Holiday

13. Do you like white lights or coloured? 
White - they look more classy and magical!



14. Which do you like a little better, Christmas day or Christmas eve?
I love them both equally. I love Christmas Eve as its always so exciting and we usually watch a Christmas film as a family but I also love Christmas Day as I get to spend it surrounded by my loved ones exchanging gifts and eating yummy food!

15. What is your favourtie Christmas make-up look to wear? 
I usually go for a gold and brown smokey eye with a touch of sparkle, cat eye flicks and a bold red lip. Red lips are a must at Christmas right?

16. Right now as your answering these questions, how long is it till Christmas? 
Christmas is TOMORROW! Yep, that excitement scale is going off!

17. Do you have any presents that you open on Christmas eve? 
Other than some pyjamas my mum buys my sister and I every year, we save all of our present opening until Christmas Day.



18. Name three things on your Christmas list?
1. NARS Virtual Domination cheek palette
2. MAC Brave lipstick
3. A new dressing gown

19. Your having a down day, Your not in the Christmas mood. What do you do to change your mood and become Christmas happy? 
Listen to Christmas music, surround myself with my loved ones and then snuggle down to watch a feel good Christmas film!

20. What is the best thing on your plate when you have your Christmas dinner? 
Most people will say pigs in blankets and although I do love them, its all about the Turkey and stuffing for me. I'm obsessed!


I hope you enjoyed this tag and learnt a little bit more about me. I'd also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas for tomorrow! I have you have a wonderful day full of love, laughter and Christmas cheer! 

Lots of love,





التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية