special costumes: Christmas Gift Guide | Non-Beauty Gifts

الأحد، 14 ديسمبر 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Non-Beauty Gifts

As much as I love beauty products and always have a never ending list of products I want to try, sometimes its nice to get different gifts for Christmas and something that you wouldn't buy for yourself. Whether that's the latest hair tool, some headphones or a new handbag, gifts like this are always exciting to receive at Christmas time. The selection above are all things I'd be over the moon to receive as gifts (that Michael Kors bag though) as they're things I wouldn't necessarily go out and buy myself. 

I'm just a bit obsessed with those Mango boots - drool worthy or what? I'm also a sucker for Pandora jewellery and the Frends headphones and Olivia Burton watch are just too pretty for words. The ghd Curve has been on my wish list since the day it was released too so I'll definitely be treating myself to that with my Christmas money! 


Which is your fave?

Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية