special costumes: Christmas Gift Guide | Pamper / Relaxation Gifts

الجمعة، 12 ديسمبر 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Pamper / Relaxation Gifts

Christmas Gift Guide, Relaxation and Pamper Christmas Gifts, Christmas Gift Sets

One this I love to do over the Christmas period is have a good old pamper. Its that one time of year I can completely relax and whilst the weather is miserable outside, there's nothing nicer than running a hot bath, lighting some candles, slathering myself with lotions and potions and getting into my favourite pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers. I just love it! With this being said, I thought I'd put together a gift guide of my favourite relaxation and pamper gifts - all of which I'd be thrilled to receive on Christmas day. I think all of these gifts would be perfect for any ladies in your life whether its your mum, nanna, sister, girlfriend or daughter! Lets face it, who doesn't like to feel relaxed and pampered, not only at Christmas but all year round! With that being said, enjoy having a browse through the links below ...


Are you a fan of having a pamper at Christmas time? Which is your fave gift?

Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية