special costumes: Christmas Gift Guide | Luxury Beauty Products

الجمعة، 5 ديسمبر 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Luxury Beauty Products

Luxury Beauty Products, Christmas Gift Guide, Christmas Gift Guide 2014
I really hope you enjoyed the first of my gift guides on Monday. Today I'm back with the second installment and we're on to the good stuff - the luxury beauty gifts. If you're like me and LOVE beauty (which I imagine you do if you're reading my blog!), then there isn't a better excuse than Christmas to try out some pricier products that you wouldn't normally buy for yourself. 

The selection above are all things I either own and love or would love to unwrap on Christmas morning (that Charlotte Tilbury set - what a dream!) so I hope you love them too and get a few ideas. It might be a good idea to forward this post on to a few of your nearest and dearest. Who knows, they might surprise you and dropping a few hints never hurt anyone, did it?! I've popped links to all of the products featured below if you want to know more about them.


So there we have it, a selection of super luxurious beauty gifts that I'm sure any girl, myself included would love to receive as a gift. 

Are any of these products on your Christmas list?


Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية