special costumes: HUGE Ladies Christmas Gift Guide

الاثنين، 15 ديسمبر 2014

HUGE Ladies Christmas Gift Guide


If you hadn't already noticed, my blog has been all about the Christmas gift guides recently. I'm completely obsessed with browsing my favourite websites and finding some lovely gifts to share with you all so today I'm here with the final of my gift guides and I've saved the best one till last. I've been collecting all the products featured in this post for the past couple of months now and I'm SO excited to share all these goodies with you as there's some total gems and products in there that every lady would love this Christmas. Whether they're a hair fanatic, beauty junkie or gym bunny - this gift guide has got you covered. 

Before I get into it, I just want to put a little disclaimer out there and say although I did buy or already own some of the products included, I was also sent a lot of them / gifted them at events for review consideration and for that I'm very thankful as I wouldn't have been able to put this post together without the help of all the amazing brands who have contributed. However, what I do want to say is that I've been collecting all of this stuff for a good while now in order to put a great gift guide together. I wouldn't feature something I wouldn't personally love to receive so you can take my word that these are all gorgeous gifts. With this being said, lets get into it! I've popped links to the products featured below each of the images so you can click on those and shop the post! I hope you enjoy and it gives you some last minute shopping inspiration ...

THE STOCKING FILLERS:

THE PAMPER / RELAXATION GIFTS:

THE NAIL GIFTS:


THE HAIR GIFTS:


THE PALETTES:


THE FRAGRANCES:

THE BEAUTY PRODUCTS:

THE NONE-BEAUTY GIFTS:

So there we have it - the ultime ladies Christmas gift guide! I'm pretty sure I've covered all bases here so if you're looking for some last minute shopping inspo for the lady in your life, or even if you fancy treating yourself to a lovely Christmas gift set or in the sales - I hope this post has left you feeling inspired! I apologise for not writing in depth descriptions about all the products but there's so much that I would have been here all day. I have linked to them all though so if you click on those, you'll be directed to websites that will give you more info and prices etc! Also, if you spot any products that you'd like to know more about, leave a comment below and I'll be sure to post an in-depth review! I've been absoloutely loving some of the beauty bits I've featured (those Rodial powders are exceptional) so I'm sure there will be lots of reviews coming your way very soon!

What's your favourite gift included in this gift guide? Is there anything here you'd love to receive on Christmas day? 

Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية