special costumes: Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty Stocking Fillers

الاثنين، 1 ديسمبر 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty Stocking Fillers

Christmas Gift Guide, Beauty Stocking Fillers, Christmas Gift Guide 2014

Happy 1st December everyone! Today is one of my favourite days of the whole year - I get to open the first door on my advent calendar and put up my Christmas decorations. Its today that I really begin to feel Christmassy and I now can't wait to bring some festivity to my blog, kick starting with one of my many gift guides. Its a bit of a tradition for bloggers to put these posts together at this time of year but I can completely understand why - putting these inspiration collages together is so much fun! Even if I do now want everything I've included in them - oops!

I thought I'd kick off my series of gift guides with beauty stocking fillers. After all, I am a total beauty junkie and opening my stocking on Christmas day still totally excites me, even if I am 24 and no longer a child! However, as well as stockings, these cute and affordable gifts would also make great presents for a friend, your sister or even a secret santa at work. As I said, they're all really affordable so no matter what your budget, one of these cute beauty gifts should have you covered. I've popped links to everything below ...


I hope you've spotted a few bits and bobs you like! Its safe to say I'd be a very happy girl if I found any of those things in my stocking on Christmas morning.

Are you a fan of stockings? Do you like these gift ideas? Keep your eyes peeled for the next installment of my gift guide, 'Luxury Beauty Gifts'.

Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية