special costumes: The Everyday Jewellery | ft Michael Kors & Pandora

السبت، 22 نوفمبر 2014

The Everyday Jewellery | ft Michael Kors & Pandora

One question I often get asked on Instagram or even if I'm just out and about is 'where's your 
ring from?' or 'Is that a Michael Kors watch?'. With this being said, I thought I'd put together a little post showcasing all of my favourite high-end jewellery that I wear on a regular basis, just in case you were interested in knowing where any of them are from. I personally think they're all gorgeous pieces and they may even give you some Christmas gift inspo if you're struggling for ideas.

 photo MyEveryDayJewelleryCollection2_zps8d43c5ea.jpg photo MyEveryDayJewelleryCollection3_zps5b3678f7.jpg

First up are my two watches from Michael Kors and Daniel Wellington. I got my Michael Kors watch for Christmas a couple of years ago and it hasn't left my wrist since. I wear it every single day, day and night, without fail. I'm a total sucker for all things rose gold and I love the chunky masculine design. These watches aren't cheap but they're definitely worth it. The Daniel Wellington Sheffield watch is a recent addition to my jewellery wardrobe but its definitely a very welcome one. Again, it has rose gold detailing which I just LOVE but compared with the Michael Kors watch, this one is more ladylike and dainty. Its very flat, feels super lightweight on my arm and I love the leather strap. I think this one is better for the evening when I'm wearing a pretty dress! You can actually get 15% off Daniel Wellington watches with my code 'couturegirl' - add it to your Christmas list ladies!

 photo MyEveryDayJewelleryCollection6_zps462c8bb5.jpg

Next up are two bracelets that I also wear every day without fail. I wear my silver Pandora charm bracelet on my left arm and my dainty Swarovski bolt micro bracelet on my right. I never take these bracelets off - even when I'm in the shower or in bed, they're on my wrist. I got the Pandora bracelet when they were the big trend a few years ago and I've loved collecting charms for it ever since. I love that all the charms mean something to me or represent a time in my life. 

I got the Swarovski bracelet this Summer as a birthday present from one of my best friends and I just love how simple and elegant it is. I don't normally like wearing too much jewellery together but this one is so dainty and fine that I can get away with wearing it on a daily basis. Again, its rose gold, need I say more?

 photo MyEveryDayJewelleryCollection5_zps18d51db5.jpg

Another piece of jewellery I wear every day is my Tiffany & Co necklace - I got this as a Christmas gift from my dad last year and again, I've worn it every day since I got it. I always wanted to own something from Tiffany (those pretty blue boxes, ahhh) and I didn't own a delicate necklace I could wear every day so I thought this was a good one to go for. I love it!

 photo MyEveryDayJewelleryCollection4_zps046c10e1.jpg 

Finally is my selection of Pandora rings - as you can see, I'm a big fan and currently own four of them! I obviously don't wear them all at once but I love them all equally so I tend to switch them up depending on what I fancy! I couldn't find links to the small stacking ring or the large blue toned stone ring but the other two are the feather ring which I wear on my thumb and the mother of pearl ring which is a beautiful statement piece.

Lots of love,

التسميات: , , , , , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية