special costumes: Spring Primark Haul

الجمعة، 20 مارس 2015

Spring Primark Haul










It occurred to me recently that I hadn't been shopping in Primark for ages. Since I moved to Manchester I've not made a big point of going in as I'm not overly keen on the store here - it's always too busy and I think the general layout of the shop in completely confusing - I end up walking around in circles not knowing where the heck I am. The only bonus is that it does have a Costa so if worst comes to worst, I know there's always coffee to see me through. Anyway, with this being said, I decided a trip to Primark was well overdue to when my mum and sister came to visit last weekend, we decided that would be our first point of call. I didn't come away with too much as it was hectic in there but I did pick up a couple of Spring pieces as well as some home ware.


 I'm a bit of a candle addict so every time I go to Primark, I have to buy at least one of their candles as they're so affordable and they smell so good! I thought this duck egg blue and silver one was lovely and the Vanilla scent is very comforting. I've been burning this none stop in my living room recently and it makes the room smells amazing and feel all cosy!


So this has to be my most random Primark purchase ever but when I saw this little artificial plant in the home ware section, I knew I had to have it. I thought it would make a super cute prop from my blog photos!


This 'essentials' wash bag is probably my favourite purchase as its absolutely perfect for travelling with. I love the mint green colour and geometric print and the faux leather it's made from feels very soft. I've already used this multiple times since I bought it as its just the right size to fit all my beauty essentials in when I go travelling. I'll definitely be packing this full of hair, skin and body products when I go to Greece in May!


I'm a bit obsessed with lace up shoes at the moment so when I saw the lovely Zoella feature these sandals in her recent Primark haul video, I knew I had to have them. I think these will look great in the Summer months and they're just that bit different from the other basic sandals I own. I wish I'd gotten them in black now too!


More home ware! If you haven't already guessed, I'm really loving Primark's home furnishings at the moment and these cushions are no exception. My bedroom is grey and white so I thought these would add a nice bit of colour to the room and the Peach and Mint shades are very Spring appropriate. I also got the matching bedding to go with these but it was a bit of a pain to photograph so you'll have to head over to my Instagram @kayleighjcouture if you want to see that! 


Finally, I bought this cropped knitted vest and again, this purchase was inspired by Zoe's video. I think this will look so lovely paired with a maxi skirt and some sandals when the weather warms up. It was also available in white and navy and white stripes but they didn't have my size in those!

So that's everything I've bought from Primark recently other than a plain grey maxi skirt which again was too hard to photograph! I always love having a nosy at what people have bought from Primark so I hope you enjoyed!

Have you been to Primark recently?

التسميات: , , , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية