special costumes: A Blog Design Overhaul by Pink Pot Designs

الثلاثاء، 17 مارس 2015

A Blog Design Overhaul by Pink Pot Designs


Hey guys! So you might have noticed that my blog design recently underwent a little overhaul so I thought I'd just give you a quick update about it - what's changed, who did the design and why I'm so so so happy with it! I'd been thinking about getting a new design for the past few months as I wanted a few things updating and new features adding that my old design didn't have.

With this being said, I started to put a few tweets out to find out what features you guys look for in a design and I started jotting a few ideas down. That's when I was contacted by the amazing Chaitra from the blog Pink Pot and she offered to help me out with my new design. I was so grateful to her for this and couldn't wait to get started as I was seriously impressed by other designs she'd created.

I sent Chaitra all of my eyes and we then went back and forth on emails (a LOT!) or spoke on google chat so she knew exactly what I wanted. She was so patient with me as I'm a bit of a perfectionist and quite particular about how I want things to look. There were a few things I definitely wanted adding to the new design which included a recent posts scrolling image at the top of the page, pages along the top of the blog, a 'read more' option to make things look a bit neater and the LinkWithin widget replaced with something more chic looking. As you can see from my screenshots below, I think she managed to achieve all of those things absolutely perfectly.



I can honestly say that I can't recommend Chaitra and her blog design services enough - she's a true professional and took everything I wanted on board without complaining. She also got things done really quickly and the installation only took 30 minutes so my new look blog was up and running in no time. I really hope you all like the new look as much as I do - I feel like my blog is a lot more user friendly now and that's exactly what I was hoping for!

If you're looking to get a new design, you can check out Chaitra's Etsy design shop Pink Pot Designs where you can buy fabulous pre-made templates or a custom design like mine for very reasonable prices. I'm considering making my blog mobile friendly next as this is another service Chaitra offers. Is that a feature you like to see in a blog? Any feedback at all would mean the world to me.

I hope you like the new look, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية