special costumes: Zoeva Pink Elements Classic Brush Set Review

الأربعاء، 21 يناير 2015

Zoeva Pink Elements Classic Brush Set Review

 photo ZoevaPinkElementsClassicBrushSetReview5_zps7d261e67.jpg

I'm a huge fan of my Zoeva rose gold brush set so when the Zoeva 'Pink Elements' classic brush set* from one of my fave beauty sites Love Makeup turned up for me, I couldn't have been more excited. For a girly girl like me the colour Pink and makeup brushes are a very good combination as they look so pretty displayed on my dressing table! However, I also love that they have gunmetal grey ferrules and a matching gunmetal grey clutch bag as Pink and Grey is one of my favourite colour combos for a pretty yet sophisticated look. The clutch bag is fab for travelling too and I use it regularly.

As with my beloved rose gold brush set, this set comes a mixture of eight different face and eye brushes, all of which are exceptionally soft to the touch and great quality. They're definitely the best makeup brushes I've ever used alongside Real Techniques and I'd recommend them to anyone! The set includes three face brushes and five eye brushes. Keep reading to find out a bit more about each of them and how I use them.

 photo ZoevaPinkElementsClassicBrushSetReview_zps22830135.jpg
 photo ZoevaPinkElementsClassicBrushSetReview3_zpse261b42b.jpg

L-R: 317 Wing Liner, 322 Brow Line, 230 Luxe Pencil, 230 Luxe Petit Crease, 227 Luxe Soft Definer, 109 Luxe Face Paint, 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek & 104 Buffer

Face brushes
104 Buffer - This brush is a flat top kabuki style brush and very similar to the famous Sigma F80 brush. Its best used for buffing liquid foundation into the skin for a flawless finish.

109 Luxe Face Paint - This brush is unlike anything I've ever used before as its very thin and flat. However, I've found that its perfect for contouring as its small enough to place product precisely under the cheekbone and create definition.

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek - Another brush that's great for contouring due to its angled shape. However, I also think this is great for blush and highlight application too.

 photo ZoevaPinkElementsClassicBrushSetReview4_zps3294810d.jpg

Eye brushes
227 Luxe Soft Definer - This is a great fluffy brush for blending eyeshadow in the crease and is very similar to the famous MAC 217 brush.

230 Luxe Pencil - I tend to use this brush for detailed eyeshadow application underneath my eye or in the outer corner. I always wear shadow underneath my eyes on a night out to give them more depth and this brush is great for creating that look.

231 Luxe Petit Crease - Another brush that's great for applying shadow to the crease but this time its more detailed. If you prefer a strong line in the crease, this brush is great. It packs shadow on nicely and due to the pointed tip its great for a detailed look.

317 Wing Liner - This is the only brush in this set that I don't have a great deal of use for as I don't really wear liners that need to be applied with a brush. However, if you are a gel liner lover, I imagine this would work very well as its really fine and flexible.

322 Brow Line - I fill my brows in every day with powder so a brow brush is a must have for me. This one is quite short and stumpy so it packs colour on well and is great for creating a sharp line on the outsides of the brow. However, I prefer my Crown Brush angled liner brush for filling in sparse areas and creating natural hair strokes.

Overall there's a fantastic selection of brushes within this set and the only one missing in my opinion would be a powder brush. However, if you aren't someone who likes to powder, this set would easily do a full face of makeup. Its a great one to get if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to invest in some brushes. Its available to buy here for £56.95. Not a bad price for eight high quality brushes and a bag!

Do you like the look of the brush set?

Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية