special costumes: OOTD | Crochet Colbat

الثلاثاء، 26 يونيو 2012

OOTD | Crochet Colbat

I managed to get this snap outside before it started raining, yey!

Playsuit - ASOS
Belt - Missguided
Wedges - Matalan
Bangles - Matalan/Primark

Hello lovely ladies! In my most recent outfit post I promised I would get outside and get some shnazzy OOTD photos. However, mother nature decided to be a nuisance and the weather has been absolutely awful. Seriously, you would think I was back home in the UK at the moment and not in Australia. With that being said, getting outside in the natural sunlight has been somewhat impossible meaning yet again these outfit pictures aren't the best. They were taken inside using a flash but I hope you can still get the jist. I mentioned in my 'Pocahontas Playsuit' post here that I had recently bought a couple of playsuits from ASOS. Well, this beautiful crochet number was one of them. I can't tell you how much I love this playsuit. The first thing I love is the colour as it is very bright and perfect for summer. This was also available in yellow on the ASOS website but I personally loved this colbat blue shade as I thought it would work better with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I also love the crochet detailing along the bust and the open back. The only thing I dislike about this playsuit is how easily it creases. It is made from a silk type material and although it feels lovely on the skin and is very comfortable, it creases at the slightest movement. Oh well, I guess it's just something I'll have to deal with and hope people don't think I've lost my iron. haha! I decided to pair it with a thin tan waist belt and tan wedges in the above pictures as I think anything tan works well with blue. The wedges were an absolute bargain of around £12.00 and I wear them all the time. Good old Matalan providing me with another gem. As you can see from the photos, I just shoved my hair on top of my head and left it. Sometimes I like that messy look as it helps give the outfit a more casual feel. Although I would definitely wear this on a night out as well with huge heels and big backcombed hair. I couldn't find this exact playsuit on the ASOS website but they are currently having a huge sale with upto 50% off some items so if you want to have a look at that you can do so here.


What do you think of playsuits? Do you love them as much as me?

Lots of Love,


التسميات: , , , , , , , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية