special costumes: Three Items To Make You Feel Special This Valentines Day

الاثنين، 9 فبراير 2015

Three Items To Make You Feel Special This Valentines Day

I have to be honest when I say I'm not one of these people who gets very excited at the prospect of Valentine's Day. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost eight years now and we'd rather save our money for a special holiday or put some away towards our future mortgage instead of spending silly amounts on unnecessary gifts. I also think you should tell someone you love them all year round and not feel the need to do so on a certain day just because it has a title.

However, on the other hand, I do think Valentines Day has its good points too. Its a good excuse to have date night with your loved one or if you're single, have a night out with your girls! My boyfriend and I will probably go out for a nice dinner together and I'm excited to get glammed up in a nice dress. If Valentine's Day isn't a good enough reason to get glammed up and feel sexy, when is? Whether that's treating yourself to some nice new underwear, a new dress or wearing your favourite fragrance, Valentine's is all about showing yourself some love as well as expressing your love for those that are special to you.

 photo ThreeItemsThatWillMakeYouFeelSpecialThisValentinesDayValentinesDayEssentialsDebenhamsTedBakerUnderwearJoMalonePomegranateNoi_zpsdcca7f6a.jpg
 photo ThreeItemsThatWillMakeYouFeelSpecialThisValentinesDayValentinesDayEssentialsDebenhamsTedBakerUnderwearJoMalonePomegranateNoi_zpscbafbec4.jpg

The three items featured in this post are all things that I intend to wear to make me feel special this Valentine's day so I thought I'd share them with you all in case you feel like treating yourself too. First up is this stunning Ted Baker underwear set* from Debenhams which I'm so excited to wear. It isn't the cheapest underwear around but its simply stunning and I just know I'll feel special when wearing it. I don't know if its just me but when I'm wearing a pretty underwear, I feel ready to take on the world, even though nobody else can see it. Its definitely a confidence booster. This one is extra special as it has a super flattering balconette shape, lace and delicate beading detail as well as Swarovski crystal embellishment. I also love that you can buy a beautiful Ted Baker gift box* to present the set in (perfect if you're buying this as a gift) and there's currently 15% off designer lingerie sets too so now is the time to buy!

Next up is a red lippie. Nothing says love better than the shade red and nothing makes a woman feel more sexy than a slick of red lipstick so why not treat yourself to a new one to wear for your date night. It will make you feel instantly glam and make your lips look extra kissable! Chanel has to be up there with the most luxurious beauty brands and this Rouge Allure lipstick* in the shade 'Incandescente' is absolutely beautiful. It has an orange undertone which I personally love and I just know when I pull this super luxurious packaging out of my clutch bag to re-apply, I'll feel sophisticated, ladylike and glamorous. The perfect Valentine's date night beauty companion! I'll be reviewing it in full soon with more photos and swatches!

 photo ThreeItemsThatWillMakeYouFeelSpecialThisValentinesDayValentinesDayEssentialsDebenhamsTedBakerUnderwearJoMalonePomegranateNoi_zpsf798a72e.png
 photo ThreeItemsThatWillMakeYouFeelSpecialThisValentinesDayValentinesDayEssentialsDebenhamsTedBakerUnderwearJoMalonePomegranateNoi_zpsd4c54fbc.jpg

Finally, I'll be making sure I spritz myself with one of my most special perfumes, Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne*. There's just something about this fragrance that makes me feel more womanly and its definitely one I use on special occasions as its just so luxurious! Its described by Jo Malone as having 'the sensuality of a daring red dress' which I would say makes it the perfect Valentine's Day fragrance! I also love the small bottle as it means I can pop it into my evening bag for touch ups throughout the night. Perfect!

Do you like these items? Will you be treating yourself this Valentine's Day?

Lots of love,

التسميات:

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية