special costumes: The Perfect Red | Chanel Rouge Allure Incandescente

الجمعة، 13 فبراير 2015

The Perfect Red | Chanel Rouge Allure Incandescente

Chanel Incandescente Lipstick, Chanel Incandescente Lipstick Revew, Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Review
When it comes to make up, Chanel is up there with the most luxurious of the bunch! I only own two lipsticks from the brand, one of them being this one but I'm always hearing rave reviews about their foundations and cream bronzers so its definitely a brand I want to try more of, despite the high price tags. The most recent addition to my teeny Chanel collection is the Rouge Allure lipstick* in the shade 'Incandescente', a beautiful orange toned red.

As I mentioned, I do own another Chanel lipstick but that was one of the Rouge Coco Shine's and I wasn't too keen on it as I much prefer a bold and highly pigmented lipstick, especially when they're high end. I don't know if that's just me but if an expensive product lacks pigmentation, I feel I could have got the exact same effect from a cheaper brand? Just me?

Chanel Incandescente Lipstick, Chanel Incandescente Lipstick Revew, Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Review
Chanel Incandescente Lipstick, Chanel Incandescente Lipstick Revew, Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Review

Anyway, unlike the Rouge Coco Shine, I absolutely LOVE the Rouge Allure lipstick - everything about it is perfect. Firstly, the packaging is pure luxury. I love the sleek black tube with Chanel wrote across the bottom and the gold double CC's on the top. I also love how it opens - you push the gold part in like a little button to release the lipstick. Little things like this are what defines high end for me - its those finer details that make using a product feel so much more luxurious.

As well as the amazing packaging, the formula and pigmentation of this lipstick is spot on. The colour is amazing - a very vibrant orange toned red that instantly boosts my complexion and its SO pigmented. The finish is what I'd describe as Satin or Velvet - it isn't glossy but it isn't matte either, somewhere in between I'd say. It has amazing staying power too due to the formula not being too glossy and sliding off the lips. However, I can't say I'd mind pulling this from my clutch bag to touch up.

Chanel Incandescente Lipstick, Chanel Incandescente Lipstick Revew, Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick Review

Overall I'd say this is the perfect red lipstick and its definitely going to be my lipstick of choice for Valentine's Day tomorrow! Nothing says Valentine's better than a red lip - its glamorous, sexy but very classy at the same time. I think I may have found a new lip love!

Are you a fan of Chanel lipsticks? What do you think of this shade? You can get it here from Debenhams.

Lots of love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية