special costumes: Amazing Advertisers // March

الأحد، 31 مارس 2013

Amazing Advertisers // March


Hi everyone! Can you believe its the end of March already? I'm seriously in shock, where has 2013 gone so far? Anyway, the end of the month means its time to share my lovely advertisers with you all. I absolutely love publishing these posts as it gives the lovely ladies over in my sidebar a bit of exposure and hopefully some new readers. It also means you guys get to find some fab new reads so its a win win for everyone. Each of the ladies have wrote  a little bit about themselves and included all of their links so you can pop on over and follow them. There's some amazing blogs and a fab shop featured this month so I'm sure you won't be disappointed ...

Becky from Beauty Becky

My name is Becky and I started my blog, Beauty Becky, in March 2012 (nearly one year ago now!) I first started watching Youtube beauty videos about five years ago and through them I discovered beauty blogs which became a huge hobby of mine to read. I love finding new brands and products to try, which my bank balance probably doesn’t love so much! 

I thought it would be really fun to start my own beauty blog and be a part of the lovely beauty community. My blog mainly consists of reviews on beauty products, with monthly favourites and a couple of outfit posts too! At the end of December I posted my first Youtube video! I had wanted to make videos for a while and I am so glad I finally filmed and uploaded one. Although it’s only been one month, I love Youtube too and it’s so exciting! 

I am currently in my last year of College and planning to train as a makeup artist in the next couple of years which I am so excited about! Another hobby of mine is photography which I have always enjoyed and constantly taking photos for my blog is making me love it even more! Very recently I redesigned my blog so if you do have a look at it then please let me know what you think – I would love to know! I have also just opened up a design shop which is very exciting! 

I absolutely love it when a follower sends me a message if they want a chat so please feel free to contact me! 

Twitter - @beautybeckyblog
Facebook – beautybeckyblog
Instagram - @beautybeckyblog

Zoe from Zoebowx
My blog is all about beauty, lifestyle and fashion. I study fashion and textiles at university, so i should really write about fashion the most but i dont. I ramble about products i love and sometimes the ones that i dont love so much. Sometimes i write about my life and give an overview on everything going on.

I love interacting with my followers, so be sure to pop over and say hi. I only started my blog last November, but i am so far of how far its come and what i have achieved. I am always on tweeting about something everyday so be sure to pop over. I am always talking to others on here, so if you want to contact me, just tweet me and i will of course tweet you back. Also, instagram is pretty much my life, so head over their to see what i get up to on a day to day basis.

I also have tumblr where i am showing my fitness side and an online food diary. I like to think of it as fitspiration. Have to say, personally its working well for me. 

instagram - zoegrace93
tumblr - zoebowx

Alison from Rule1 Store

Rule1 is a fast growing on-line fashion store with the young & stylish female in mind. Since opening at the start of 2012 Rule1 has become a favourite among celebrities with our clothing spotted in glossy mags, news papers and on TV!

We have always believed that Rule 1 is to Look The Part. We like clothes that are unusual & on trend with that extra WOW factor so that you can ensure you are the best dressed at every occasion. 

Rule1 offers the perfect combination of quality & price ~ all beautifully wrapped in tissue paper & delivered to you speedily, because we know what it's like to need something NOW!

Rule 1 brings you star style, fantastic quality & ultra glamorous womenswear. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service & are happy to assist you with your personal shopping needs so that you choose the right clothing to make you look and feel amazing!


April from The Pampered Pout

Hi everyone! I'm April and I write a blog called "The Pampered Pout"

I have been reading blogs and watching youtube since 2009. Im a qualified beauty therapist and worked in the beauty industry for years and i have a huge passion for all things beauty related and a little over a year ago i decided to put my passion into writing and start my own little blog. 

I write about a bit of everything, mainly beauty as I'm obsessed but also like to throw in a few lifestyle, interiors, baking posts and as a new mum i share my experiences of pregnancy, birth and products i think you will all find helpful with a sprinkle of humour and a bit of a ramble here and there. 

 I love being part of the beauty community and have made some lovely friends from all over the world which is the great thing about blogging, and i really enjoy finding new blogs so come over and say hi or tweet me so i can discover more :)


Danielle from The Imperfect Beauty

I absolutely adore blogging, I mainly tend to blog about beauty products, my opinions, my favourites and sometimes I do lifestyle posts too! I love getting feedback and ideas from the lovely people who read my blog and it always makes my day when someone comments on a post to say they enjoyed it! If you want to come over for a visit my links are all below, I'd love to see you over on my blog! 

Twitter - @danielleom19

Instagram - @_danielleom

Pinterest - @danielle232

Lucy from Lucy Rose

My name is Lucy, I'm a 20 year old student hidden away in the tiny little countryside everyone calls the Lake District. I set up my blog in 2012 after a couple of very obsessive years reading blog after blog and watching video after video. I became inspired to start up my own and have never looked back.

Lucy Rose x is all about beauty, fashion and life. You can expect to see reviews, hauls, OTD's, and general chit chat. This year I am definitely going to try to write more life orientated posts, especially about the social stigma which is mental illness after receiving so much comfort from other people's - Kayleigh being one herself.

So if I haven't put you off already, come over and say hi! I love this community and enjoy nothing more than interacting with my followers and fellow bbloggers, so don't be afraid to drop a comment or a tweet! I look forward to seeing you!

Loves and hugs xxx

Twitter- @lucyrosegreen
Instagram- lucyrosegreen

Jayne from Miss Jayne Becca

Hi all! My name is Jayne I'm a beauty and fitness fanatic. Which is why I write about beauty, fitness with a bit of lifestyle thrown in over on my blog Miss Jayne Becca. I write my blog to document my life and my fitness journey. I also love to share my favourite beauty products. I pride myself on not looking my age (I'm 31, shussh) so if you want to know my views and how I keep myself fit and healthy ~ hop on over and say hello! 

I write a mixture of posts from my current workout routine, to clean eating recipes and face of the day posts. I also love to share my favourite beauty products with you all through reviews. I love to chat and hear other people views on beauty and fitness ~ I'm always up for trying and learning new things and I would love to hear from you!

Find me at:



Hi there beauties. My name’s Sarah, I’m a 20 year old student with a love for fashion, travel and tequila flavoured beer!

My blog predominantly documents my personal style and life style - and I occasionally dabble in fashion and beauty too. You’ll mainly see outfits, inspiration posts, and the occasional shopping haul over at Slingbacks and Scandal but I also have big plans to expand the crafty side of my blog with more DIYs and some recipe posts too.



I love being inspired by beautiful places and creative people and I use my blog as a way to drive my own creativity and share everything I’m currently obsessing over. I only started blogging at the start of the New Year but I love the community I’ve discovered, and the innovation of other people’s style and ideas is incredibly inspiring!

I would love for you to drop by my blog and say hello.


Harriet from A Rush of Love


Hiya I'm Harriet, the blogger behind A Rush of Love.

I'm a 25 year old mummy from Shropshire in the UK. I live with my fiancé Nathan and our one year old daughter Ava. I created A Rush of Love as I've always loved writing and I wanted my little slice of the internet.

A Rush of Love is mainly a lifestyle blog where I share my ups and downs as a first time mum whilst also still having a life (yes it is possible people!) I post about my daughter, baby fashion, my upcoming wedding and general ramblings. So if you're looking for some light reading I'd love to have you.

You can also find me here:


Hi everyone, I'm Vicky and I blog at beautybloggingbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

I've been passionate about writing for as long as I can remember and as a trained makeup artist with over two years industry experience, I live and breathe beauty! Beauty blogging enables me to combine the two as well as share the tips and tricks I've picked up along the way with everyone.

I'm on the verge of dipping my toes into the world of YouTube soon to explore the more interactive side of beauty - I'm so excited to share my makeup stories with you all!

Instagram - beautybloggingbrunette 


I hope you all enjoyed this post and managed to find some new reads! As always I've linked to all of their blogs/shop in the title of their paragraphs so do go and check them all out.

I hope you're all having a great bank holiday weekend!

Lots of Love,

التسميات: , , , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية