special costumes: Feel Unique Treats

الثلاثاء، 15 مايو 2012

Feel Unique Treats


Hey Ladies! I thought I would share with you a few beauty products I recently ordered from UK beauty website Feel Unique. If you haven't heard of this website before, it is amazing and I recommend you to go and check it out as soon as you have finished reading this post (muhaha!). This is my first order from this company and I already feel like I have been missing out for ages. I'd heard of the website on various blogs but never got around to having a browse on their website. Well, as I was casually browsing the web I decided I must check it out and I'm so glad I did. I was amazed at the huge range of products they had to offer including hair care, skin care, tanning, makeup and nails. Seriously, the range of products is endless and I could of spent a small fortune. As well as stocking amazing products, I also spotted that they offer free international delivery. As I'm in Australia at the minute, this is perfect for me and I was over the moon when my parcel arrived yesterday, just over a week after placing my order. You may think the selection of products I've ordered is fairly random but I assure you there is a reason behind each. 
From left to right I ordered Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip top coat, Bio Oil, Xen-Tan Med/Dark mousse intense weekly self tan, Joico Moisture Recovery leave-in moisturiser and Katy Perry for Eylure lashes in the style 'Oh Honey'. I also ordered a tanning mitt but it was too awkward to photograph so I didn't include it in the snaps above.
The reason I ordered the nail polish is because I have a nightmare when painting my nails. I am the most impatient person ever so waiting around for a nails to dry is just a no-no for me. When I saw this polish and its claims of drying nail polish in 30 seconds, I was sold. I will definitely review this after using it, I'm excited to see if it lives up to its claims. This cost £5.05 which isn't bad for a well-known brand.
Now you may acossiate the next item 'Bio Oil' with pregnant women or people who want t get rid of their stretch marks but after doing a bit of research I heard rave reviews about this product and the many wonderful things it can do for the skin. I have got a few scars I'd like to test this on as it supposedly fades them and it is also meant to even out skin tone which sounded perfect to me as I often get red patches. I bought the small size of this to test out and it cost me £7.65 which is pretty pricey for such a small bottle. Fingers crossed it works and is worth the money.
Next up is the Xen tanning mousse which I have wanted to try for ages now. I have seen so many brilliant reviews about this tan that I needed to give it a whirl and see what all the fuss is about. I also purchased this along with a mitt because there is just nowhere near my dads house in Australia that sell decent tan and I'm sure tanning mitts don't exist over here. I realise I should be sunbathing getting a real tan but in the name of blogging, I wanted to give this a go and fake it instead. This was my most pricey purchase and set me back £18.00. This is the most I've ever spent on a tan but if it can make me look olive skinned like it claims, it will be worth every penny.
I also purchased this Joico leave-in moisturiser for dry hair as I have been really getting into hair care at the minute and have heard that Joico is a fab brand. I have actually used this already and I won't say too much as I will review it separately but so far so good. This cost me £12.95 but the bottle is a whopping 300ml so this will last me ages.
The last thing I ordered was these Katy Perry lashes by Eylure. You have probably heard me mention before that Eylure is my all time favourite brand for lashes and they aren't available here in Oz. I decided I would try some from Katy Perry's range and I think these ones are lovely and natural looking. As with most of the Eylure range these cost £5.95. I swear their prices keep creeping up? I shall do a FOTD when I get round to wearing them.
So there we have it, everything I bought that I probably didn't need but convinced myself I needed regardless. Do you talk yourself into buying things you don't really need or is that just me? I am just a full blown shopaholic that can't control my spending habits. However, at least I now have some lovely new products to review for you all. I look forward to testing them out and I shall get back to you with my verdict. If you fancy treating yourself, you can find the Feel Unique website here.


I hope your all having a great day! Have you ever ordered anything from the Feel Unique website? I can't wait to place my next order!

Lots of Love,

التسميات: , , , , , , , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية