special costumes: Lavish Alice Guest Post #2 | Disco Geek

الخميس، 24 يناير 2013

Lavish Alice Guest Post #2 | Disco Geek


Hi Ladies! Today I'd like to share my second guest post for Lavish Alice with you and its all about DISCO PANTS! Now unless you've been living under a rock for the past few months, I'm sure you've all heard of disco pants. However, if you haven't, as you can see from the photos above, they are shiny high-waisted pants/leggings. Think wet look leggings but thicker and hight waisted. You get the idea? The craze surrounding these pants started with American Apparel and their £75 pair but if like me you can't afford to spend that amount of money, cheaper alternatives are welcomed with open arms.This dupe pair from Lavish Alice are identical to their more expensive counterpart and only cost a fraction of the price at £24.00.

At first I wasn't sure if I could pull off such a tight, fitted piece of clothing but I have to say, they aren't as full on as I expected them to be. I found that they gave my figure a nice silhouette shape and even better, they are SO comfy. I got them in my normal size 10 and they fit like a glove. I thought I might of had to go up a size but they aren't as teeny tiny as I expected them to be. Considering they are tight fitting, I expected them to be restrictive and uncomfortable but they are the complete opposite. I also love that they can be worn both day and night making them a great versatile piece of clothing. For a casual look I'd pair them with a loose fitting tshirt/jumper and boots and for a more glam look, I'd tuck a glitzy top into them and pop on some heels. In the photo above I've gone for a more 'in-between' look by pairing them with my Topshop Geek tshirt and plain black heels. I guess this is more of a 'going to the pub' kind of outfit than a night out on the town but either way, you get the idea.

Overall I absolutely love them and can see myself getting lots of wear out of them.

Do you like the disco pants trend? You can find this Lavish Alice pair here.

Lots of Love,

التسميات: , , , , , , , , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية