special costumes: Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty Edition

الخميس، 13 ديسمبر 2012

Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty Edition



Hi Ladies! So I thought it was about time I got my butt into gear and did a Christmas Gift Guide for you all. Christmas is fast approaching and with so many lovely gifts in the shops and online, I just had to share my top beauty picks. All of the above are gift sets I would love to receive myself or things I would buy for a special lady in my life. They are all beauty related gifts but if you'd like me to do a 'none-beauty' gift guide or even one for men, do let me know.


My lovely mum has bought me this set of Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners for Christmas and I can't wait to try them. When mum asked me to choose a few presents, this was one of the things I chose after reading so many great reviews on these eyeliners. It's also something I wouldn't normally buy myself and I always prefer getting gifts I wouldn't go out and splurge on myself. I also can't wait to experiment with some new eye looks over the party season.


I actually wanted this gift set and tried ordering it as a gift from my Nanna and Grandad for Christmas but it was sold out absolutely everywhere so I couldn't get my mitts on it. I ended up opting for the original bottle of Moroccan Oil in the end which is just as lovely but the reason I wanted to try this set is because it includes minis of the whole Moroccan Oil range which is perfect for those of us who want to try things before we commit to buying the full size. 


I'm absolutely loving all things Origins at the moment and I know I have a few of their products coming my way this Christmas. The 'Morning to Night' set features some of their most popular products including VitaZing Moisturiser and the Drink Up Intensive Mask. This would be the perfect gift for anyone into skincare.


As Benefit is a fairly expensive brand I think these kits are amazing value for money. This particular one costs £29.50 and includes a couple of Benefits most popular products such as POREfessional and They're Real mascara. They are also great for travelling with. 


I've had my eye on this particular MAC set since their 2012 Holiday collection was released. The only reason I haven't bought it is because I don't have enough money but I would absolutely love to receive it as a gift. It comes with four mini lip glosses, all of which are gorgeous pink and purple shades perfect for this time of year. I particularly love the two deep purple shades as berry lips are right on trend at the moment. Just to top it all off, they come encased in the most beautiful and girly pink box. I don't know many girls who wouldn't love to unwrap this on Christmas morning.


Clinique have created a cute gift set of five of their infamous 'chubby sticks'. The blogging world went mad over these recently so I can't think of a more perfect gift for a beauty lover. I know my mum loves these too so they are appropriate for a range of ages.


I love this limited edition set of OPI nail polishes to mark the release of 'Skyfall', the much raved about James Bond movie. The set contains red and gold shades that are perfect Christmas nail colours, all of which are full size, making it a bargain at £19.00.

Have you bought anyone any of these gifts for Christmas? What are your favourite gifts to receive?

Lots of Love,

التسميات: , ,

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

الاشتراك في تعليقات الرسالة [Atom]

<< الصفحة الرئيسية